Thursday, October 27, 2016

Holiday Pictures with Crazy 8

Halloween is my absolute favorite. Mostly because it sets off the holiday season, and also because: candy. 'Nuff said. But every year I've found that right after Halloween I have to start thinking about Christmas cards or it just. doesn't. happen. I love getting our babes all dressed up for photos and having those precious keepsakes to look back on every year! 


This year I teamed up with Crazy 8 to bring you Everett's holiday picture look! We love Crazy 8, it's one of those stores my husband dreads me going into because he knows I'm always going to find a ton of deals in there. And I can't say no to a deal...I've tried. Plus, they have so many different styles to choose from that I feel like I can always find something Everett will be comfortable (as well as adorable) in. And is it just me, or is it getting harder and harder to find dressier outfits for boys?? Anyway, that was not an issue this year! Thanks again to Crazy 8 for sponsoring this post!








Shop Everett's look:

They also have the *cutest* clothes for girls, and just as soon as Della is able to fit into them I'm going to go a little crazy. Sorry Hubs.


Shop Adella's look:

Be sure to check out Crazy 8 and let me know your favorite styles! Is it too early to say "Happy Holidays"? I don't care, Happy Holidays! (I'm that person who LOVES when Christmas decorations come out in October...you can hate me, haha.) And happy shopping!

Follow me on instagram! @mrsmormonmommy






No comments:

Post a Comment