Monday, November 12, 2018

Thanksgiving Outfits

I remember turning 12(ish) and wondering why my family would get all dressed up each year for Thanksgiving. My Mom usually hosted for our extended family and friends, but as a 12-year-old watching my older sisters and Mom get ready, I finally had enough knowledge about Thanksgiving to question it. Don't we just eat all day? Don't we just lay around and watch football & Christmas movies after? My 12-year-old self may not have understood, but today I certainly do. People take PICTURES during the holidays, man! You gotta be ready for that or suffer the consequences of posterity wondering what the heck was wrong with Great Aunt Misha that year?! Anyway, all jokes aside, when family gathers it feels good to look your best, right? Which is why I've compiled a few outfit ideas for you this year. All of these options are incredibly affordable because that's how I roll.

Option 1:

Option 2: 


Option 3:


Jeans (same as above)
Necklace (same as above)
Option 4:

Jeans (I distressed them myself, LMK if you'd like to see a blog post on this!)

I hope you enjoyed this post! I'd love to hear your feedback. Come visit me on instagram @mainly.misha & let me know what you'll be wearing for Thanksgiving! 
xoxo
Misha



1 comment: