Monday, July 27, 2015

Surviving Summertime

Trying to keep sane in this summer heat is a real struggle for me! That being said, these pants are saving me right now. Does it bother me that the first time I wore them my husband told me that I reminded him of his dad in the 90's? Well, maybe a little. But I just can't care because they're SO DANG COMFY. Yep, jogger pants are my life right now. 
I love them with a simple wedge or a strappy sandal. Or, as shown above, with bare feet, all. day. long. Because these pants make me feel like I haven't gotten out of my PJ's. And that's a feeling I personally covet. 

I bought these beauties (pictured) at Target this past week on clearance for like 8 sweet bucks. Because right now I don't buy anything unless it's on clearance...sigh. So, they may still be there, depending on how amazing your Target is. However, here's another pair that's super cute and super affordable: Getcha Some




1 comment: